Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Note and Update - 10/22/2006

In recent days, I've been doing more posting on a forum I joined a while back. It is freebaptist.net , a website frequented by members -- and those who have some connections with -- Free Will Baptist denominations. I was an FWB minister for over 17 years, and while my view of ecclesiology ("the church") has changed, my theological convictions have remained quite stedfast.

In the next few weeks, I'm going to try to post some of my comments on that site, as well as some original insights and opinions. This is especially true as we approach what I consider to be a watershed election that may even decide the fate of our nation in very short order. Thanks for checking back, and for understanding how busy I can be. Teaching at two different colleges, a corporate job AND ministry in and beyond my local church is a challenge.

Blessings -- and there's STILL more to come.

J. Dale Weaver, M. Div.

No comments: