Friday, November 10, 2006

Random Observations in the Wake of the Elections -- Part 3

Hmmm...I've heard some pundits say that this new crop of Democrats are not "Liberals." Here's why I don't believe it, but even if it's true, it doesn't MATTER...

It may be true that most of the newly elected Democrats are "more conservative than those of yesteryear," though I personally DON'T believe it -- they are just more adept at lying about exactly what they DO believe.

Regardless, when this "new class" of Democrats arrives in Washington DC, Nancy Pelosi will call them all into a conference room, and demand the following:

"Gentlemen (and Ladies), I hold in my hand a box. This is a lock box. As you exit this room, each of you will deposit all of the Testosterone you possess, and any element of your being that produces or excretes it.

You will speak ONLY when I tell you to, and then you will say ONLY what I tell you to. You will vote as I say, do as I say, and SMILE while you do it. In public, you will address me as Speaker Pelosi -- NEVER as Nancy, Ms. Pelosi, or the 'chick in charge.' Behind closed doors in our Caucus meeting, you will refer to me as 'Your Highness,' or 'Her Majesty.'

Failure to follow these instructions, or the theft of your Testosterone back for the purposes of growing a spine and speaking your mind is STRICTLY forbidden! VIolation will respult in the choice of another candidate in the primary -- or perhaps a visit to Fort Marcy Park courtesy of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Remember these words, or else! That is all, Plebes...."

No comments: