Tuesday, February 28, 2006

When I'm Wrong...

...I admit it. I ask Tom Ascol and the folks at the Founders blog, as well as my readers, to forgive my assumption that my post on that blog had been removed. I was wrong.

In fact, I evidently posted it on the wrong thread -- I still haven't figured out how I did that, but I have no doubt I did. As Mr. Ascol pointed out in his kind email to me, we all make mistakes. I am now endeavoring to determine whether or not this error on my part was predestined, or of my own free will... :-D

I do, however, still stand firmly behind Dr. Johnny Hunt, his ministry at FBC-Woodstock, GA, and his potential nomination for SBC President. I look forward to further discussion and debate with my "Calvinist" Baptist friends at www.Founders.org/blog

J. Dale Weaver, M. Div.

No comments: